SELECTING YOUR COLOUR
HOW TO APPLY HERBATINT
Herbatint is ammonia (which damages hair fibers) free, and does not use parabens as preservatives, or resorcinol for colouring. The absence of alcohol and perfume prevents hair from drying. It does not contain Nickel and the developer that is used contains a very low concentration of hydrogen peroxide (less than 3% after having been mixed), an amount that is well below the 6% limit fixed by European legislation (EC NO 1223/2009).
Herbatint’s gel formula has been successfully tested on sensitive skin. However it is always preferable to perform a sensitivity test 48 hours before it is used, to detect any intolerance to ingredients contained in the product.
Follow a few simple steps:
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow the instructions carefully. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions.
- This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary black henna tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if: you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp; you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair; you have experienced a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
- For external use only.